Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 2, 2009

Materials Given Out on the 1st Day of School

Dear Parents and Pupils,
Today is the first day of school. All the pupils have been given the following:
1. Student Handbook
Although I have gone through the Handbook with the pupils, please go through it yourself. There is a wealth of information about the school. We will be constantly referring to it.

2. Individual Student Details Report
Please update all the particulars in it. This will help us to contact you in event of an emergency and for the purposes of the PSLE examination and posting. I will be collecting this form on Monday, 5 Jan 09.

3. Class Time-Table
This contains information about the various subjects and the teacher teaching your child. It is also useful to refer to the time-table if you want to speak to me over the phone. I will be free when I am not teaching the period/s stated.

4. Annual School-Based Heath Screening in Primay School
This leaflet provides information on the health screening exercise. Please hand your child's Health Booklet for my safe keeping on Monday, 5 Jan 08 so that the record will be available when the team arrives.

5. Introduction Letter
I have taught most of the pupils last year. Nevertheless, the introduction letter serves as a reminder to my contact details and other pertinent information regarding written assignment.

I hope parents and pupils will refer to this blog as I will be posting information such as homework, reminders and other important school events. This will save you unnecessary calls and frustration if parents are unable to reach the teacher. By checking the class blog, you will also know what is happening in the class and school.

Regards
Mr Ong

No comments:

Post a Comment